This leading Dublin 2 Property organisation are currently recruiting for a HR Generalist. This is a newly created standalone position. The role is based onsite 5 days a week.
The ideal candidate will have experience with HR procedures and tasks and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner to support departments and management in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations. They will be joining a professional and friendly team with supportive management in place.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organise and coordinate the recruitment process
- Manage employee on boarding by preparing offer letters, contracts, conducting reference and compliance checks; onboarding/ first day induction, probation management etc.
- Onboarding with setting up for new team members, including IT and desk requirements
- Helping maintain workplace health & safety requirements
- Be the first point of contact for HR specific queries from management/employees and advising
- Ensure adherence to HR policies and employment law and update Company Policies when necessary
- Ensure the monitoring in the implementation of HR processes
- Responsible for the administration and coordination of Employee CPD requirements
- Creating employee education materials and keeping employee handbook up to date
- Working with the employees within the Companys' departments to assist management in implementing procedures and policies
- To provide advice and guidance on employee relation matters and employment law.
- Have a sound understanding of Irish HR law in particular relating to contracts, terms and conditions, discrimination, maternity/paternity/shared parental leave, fair dismissal and grievances. To take responsibility for updating personal knowledge relating to new Employment law.
- Organising Company work events
- 3-4 years of HR experience
- Proven organisational skills with the knowledge and ability to follow a systematic, orderly approach when working through problems, or when investigating issues.
- Degree in Human Resource Management preferred.
- CIPD qualification or equivalent desirable.
- An ability to ensure all tasks and sensitive information are handled discreetly and confidentially.
- Have a broad background of experience with employee relations
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please submit your cv to Anne Marie in Lex Consultancy or call for a discreet chat.