My client, based out in Stillorgan are looking to hire a HR Generalist on a permanent basis. This is Grade V role and there are three people on the team currently with this role reporting into the HR Manager.
- Salary €42,986.90
- Onsite Car Parking
- Hours are 37 hours / week flexi time available
- Assist with the managing recruitment processes end to end, from advertising posts through shortlisting/screening of candidates, interviews, selection and job offers for all depts.
- Assist with the management of the Starter/Mover/Leaver process – including contracts of employment, induction & arranging any necessary training prior to commencement.
- Be a point of contact within the Human Resources Office for all staff queries and questions that arise in relation to policy, standards and Human Resources best practice.
- Keep and provide accurate information to payroll on a regular basis and update the payroll system as necessary.
- Training & Development – maintain a systematic approach to the training & development of staff whilst ensuring accurate training records are maintained.
- Prepare quarterly staff newsletters and distribute to all staff.
- Assist with and take an active part in ensuring the Human Resources function meets with the Mental Health Commissions Regulations
- Minimum 3 year’s HR experience.
- BA Degree Level qualified in HR / Bus Mgmt or equivalent.
- Broad generalist HR experience.
- Proven experience of successfully managing employee relations issues.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly confidential in nature, using sound judgement when dealing with queries
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders throughout the business.
- Excellent understanding of employment law.
- Ability to work well and maintain relationships under pressure.
- Positive “can do” attitude is key.