The HR Generalist Advisor will be working as member of this recently created HR Department. You will support the HR Manager on updating current processes and creating new ones.
A strong knowledge of benefits and experience of inputting of payroll data is required.
This is an initial 6 month contract with the expectation that the position will be made permanent.
Salary range: 32K – 37K. Work from home.
Role & Responsibilities
- HR Benefits Administration: Manage all relevant benefits administration for EMEA, ensuring
updated data is reported to the benefits providers. Keep track of receiving the invoices and
coordinate with the finance department for payment.
- Payroll Administration: Active management, initially, the UK payroll including preparation of
monthly payroll by sending incidences to the payroll provider, checking that imputes provided are
reflected in the payroll calculations and send final report for approval.
- Record Management: Ensure maintenance of all trackers and all relevant filing is completed in a
timely manner, such as Holidays, sickness…
- HR Systems: Maintenance and updating of HR system to ensure employee data is up to date at
all times and that the information is available.
- Customer Management: Answer and support employees’ queries in relation to Human Resources
- Recruitment & Onboarding: Support HR Business Partner with screening, scheduling interviews,
onboarding employees and work with recruitment agencies.
- Projects: Participate in various HR initiatives and projects as required and assist in the execution
of our HR roadmap with a strong continuous improvement focus on HR processes.
- Perform various other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an advisory/administration HR role.
- Benefits and UK payroll administration experience.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills specially Excel and knowledge of Success Factors preferable.
- Strong attention to detail an understanding of need for accuracy.
- Ability to resolve issues in a proactive manner.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Hands-on person not afraid to get involved and learn beyond the roles and responsibilities.
- Works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Contact Anne Marie Nolan for full details.