We are currently seeking to recruit an Administrator on a permanent basis to join the HR/Finance team of a well known law firm. They are a recognised market leading regional law firm with a commitment to service excellence.
This is a great opportunity to work in a progressive professional practice. The position reports to both HR Manager and Director of Finance. To be successful in this role you will need strong administrative skills. Our client is ready to interview and on-board immediately.
The salary on offer is €30,000-€34,000 and this position is based full time in the office in Dublin 2.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Answering telephone enquiries in a professional manner and taking accurate messages
- Assist with company invoicing
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Filing – keeping all files tracked and updated on a regular basis
- Produce monthly departmental Exec report
- Assist the team with any additional duties that may arise to meet the requirements of each department and/or office.
- Liaising with clients via email and telephone regarding queries relating to invoices/ debtors
- Support and assist other members of the accounts team
- Assisting the team in processing supplier invoices for Accounts Payable
- Minimum 2 years administration experience, preferably in a corporate environment
- Goal orientated, flexible, extremely well organised and enjoy working within a challenging and busy work environment
- Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask and excellent attention to detail
- Solid database experience
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise are essential
- Be fluent in verbal and written English
- Present well in a corporate environment and have proven customer/client relationship skills
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the capability of building good relations within other offices across the Company
If you are interested in this role, please do not delay in applying.