Lex Consultancy is recruiting on behalf of our client for a HR Executive.
This role is offered on a Contract basis for 6 months and the salary on offer is €43K pro rata. You will be based in Dublin city centre.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will provide support with the delivery of a number of strategic activities with specific responsibility for project management and performance management to ensure an effective service is provided to managers and staff. You will support with recruitment and employee relations activities.
- Performance management activities: system revisions, scheduling, reporting, follow ups etc and ensuring on-time delivery.
- Support the HR & OD Team in various reporting and tracking functions such as Data Analytics, Statics, Budget Management
- To work with the HR & OD manager in the delivery of a skills analysis, to assess future skill requirements, ensuring organisational delivery of targets as set out in the new Strategy
- To assist, as requested, in the development of new policies and undertake a review of existing policies and procedures
- Assisting with the selection and recruitment function within the organisation and to provide feedback to staff, and candidates as necessary
- To further develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders
- To ensure effective communication and advice in all HR related, policies and procedures
- Writing and presenting HR briefs and documents to relevant internal stakeholders up to and including Board level
- Effective utilisation of HR Information System to support reporting/metrics
- Excellent ability to exercise sound judgement, confidentiality and discretion
- A HR qualification or equivalent professional knowledge gained through experience working as a HR Generalist with an OD focus.
- Ability to work well under pressure, flexibly and independently on own initiative and against tight deadlines
- An understanding of Learning Management systems would be an advantage
- The role will require domestic and occasional international travel, and flexible working hours
The closing date for applications is the 15th March 2020. Applications after this date will not be accepted.
If you have any queries on this role, please contact Rebecca O’Connor in Lex Consultancy on 016633030.