We have an exciting opportunity available for an enthusiastic and committed HR Administrator to join our client who is recognised within the top 15 law firms globally. Based in Dublin 2, this role will support the HR Team in all aspects of administration
- General day to day HR Administration i.e. filing, databases management etc.
- Manage team expenses and invoices
- Manage annual leave requests and Maternity leave administration
- Provide support to the HR Manager, by ensuring cover is in place across various secretarial teams
- Third level degree, ideally in HR
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills be able to deal with all employees and partners in a professional and friendly manner
- High attention to detail
- Strong MS Office skills this will be tested
If you meet the essential criteria, please apply today, for queries call Ellen Blehein on 01 663 3030
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.