I am recruiting for a Helpdesk position on a permanent basis for my client based in Dublin west. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team engaged in Tier 1 and Tier 2 Customer support.
- Manages operational support functions including email, chat, phone support and ticket queues.
- To ensure consistent delivery of high-quality services to clients.
- Taking ownership for the resolution of issues, monitoring progress, and applying the escalation procedure, when necessary.
- Interacts across all functions to co-ordinate resolution on Software support open issues
- Ensures that deadlines are met in all requests for support from both internal and external customers.
- Conducts virtual meetings with the customer as required.
- Plans, coordinates, and facilitates various support-related meetings and workshops.
- Works with Senior Management to develop and implement continuous process improvements for internal operations.
- Provides regular status updates/flags risks to senior management team & other stakeholders as required.
- Provides second level technical software problem resolution
- Degree/Certificate or Diploma in Computing or similar desired
- Certificate in Microsoft SQL
- Certificate in Microsoft Azur Fundamentals
- Fluent English, both written and verbal
Work Experience required:
- Two years’ experience in technical support or remote desktop support role
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Sarah at Lex Consultancy