One of the largest law firms in the world is recruiting a Head of Company Secretary. You will be expected to head up, oversee and expand this offering across the firm’s global network.
Work for a company that truly promotes an agile working scheme, which offers their employees flexibility in terms of where, and how they work.
You will be responsible for managing a large portfolio of global clients throughout a variety of industry sectors and overseeing the company secretarial function. You will also manage a small team of junior company secretarial assistants.
In order to be considered for the role you must meet the following criteria:
- Min. 8 years corporate and/or funds company secretarial experience and ideally 3-5 years in a busy law practice or third party corporate services provider;
- ICSA Qualification;
- Team player, able to forge strong working relationships with colleagues;
- Technically strong and exercise good commercial judgment;
- An interest in building an international practice and in business development;
- Strong academic background, excellent communication and organisational skill
For further information and a full job spec, please forward your CV to Jo Mc Andrew, Director at Lex Consultancy or call me on 016633030 for a confidential discussion.