Our client, a leading, international Law Firm based in Dublin 2 are seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to join their Marketing and Client services area.
Excellent company culture, benefits and competitive salary are on offer as well as a supportive and collaborative working environment.
Initially working from home, the successful candidate will be expected to work in the offices in Dublin city centre when it is safe to do so.
- Work with the Creative Designer to support and deliver the firm’s design requirements.
- Create client facing communications including advertising, brochures, briefings, updates, social media graphics, event invitations and menus, infographics, pull up banners, merchandise, and PowerPoint presentation tidy-ups.
- Create internal communications collateral for campaigns and events.
- Researching, pricing, designing and ordering merchandise.
- Create, update and resize online assets for social media, landing pages, web banners, and emails.
- Collaborate with designers, content creators and the marketing team to ensure high quality content delivery.
- Work to tight deadlines while ensuring branding is consistent across all formats.
- Updating headshots, and co-ordinating headshot photoshoots.
- Basic editing and retouching of photography
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with the firm's sponsorship activities.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- One to two years’ experience in graphic design.
- High proficiency across Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat.
- After Effects and Final Cut pro experience would be a bonus.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management
- A highly motivated, positive, ‘can do’ attitude who is eager to learn.
- A commitment to exceptional client service.
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to Ellen via the enclosed link