Our client, an Educational body, are seeking a Grants Administration Officer to support the Grants Administration Executive in all aspects of the grants management process.
- Permanent position
- Hybrid working model
- City centre location
Key responsibilities include:
- Assistance in the management of Awards from Letter of Offer, receipt/processing of Award Acceptance Certs, processing of Award Payments, using in-house system to upload grant payment files and closing out on expired awards
- General post award management of awards including initiating payments for awards; monitoring of interim financial reports and processing budget reallocation
- Review and approve all financial reports submitted for each award
Qualifications and Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc).
- Relevant experience in working in a administrative capacity.
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Numerate and accurate with an ability to work within tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate across all levels, both internally and externally.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your CV to Emily Power at Lex Consultancy today.