6 month contracts on offer
Role is based on site in clients Dublin 2 office, 5 days per week
Salary: 26,000K p/a and 23 days holidays
Will consider Law, Business or Finance Graduates
Must have minimum of 350 points in Leaving Certificate
We are seeking talented Law or Business Graduates for our client who is a large, financial services Company. They pride themselves on their culture and collaborative working environment and feel that they offer a welcoming, supportive workplace.
They are looking for graduates to assist on various small and long term projects.
Your role will involve:
- Updating and maintaining client records, requiring meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work in a timely and resourceful manner.
- Following various procedures to ensure that data is correctly identified, stored and analysed.
- Effective communication with management on progress and status of projects.
- Work with large data sets using different specialised databases
- Ensured work completed for clients is of a high standard, timely and reliable.
- Customer focused with the ability to effectively communicate and liaise with internal and external stakeholders
To be considered, you will need to possess the following:-
- Minimum of 350 points in your Leaving Certificate
- Hold a degree in Law, Business or Finance
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to multi task and prioritise workloads; and
- A mature and confident manner
Our client is looking for candidate who are available immediately. Please forward your CV to Jo McAndrew today if interested for an immediate interview