In this role you will be reporting to the Trainee Programme Manager and Graduate Recruitment Manager you will be working closely as part of a small team. You will be responsible for managing the administration from recruitment stage through to qualification.
The successful candidate will assist on both the recruitment side and the programme management side making it a varied, interesting and busy role
- Manage administration for career fairs
- Act as a brand ambassador for the organisation at career fairs and other recruitment events on campus.
- Ensure all applications are processed efficiently and all queries are answered promptly.
- Manage interview scheduling, ensuring diary invites are issued, interview rooms are booked and all necessary paperwork in place.
- Support the on-boarding and induction process of new joiners by liaising with Facilities, Learning and Development and IT to ensure seating arrangements are in place, IT access is arranged and all training required is scheduled accordingly.
- Assist with any internal/external events aimed at interns.
- Liaise with the Marketing department on the social media content calendar, merchandising and the creation of marketing collateral.
- Creating relevant content for our social media channels.
- Assisting with organising events in-house and on campus.
- Ensure all trainee and intern files and data records are kept up to date.
Skills and Experience required
- Experience in graduate recruitment, preferably in a professional services industry would be an advantage although not essential.
- Administration experience is desirable.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Strong administration and organisation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Experience in managing Social Media in a professional context would be a distinct advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Sarah at Lex Consultancy