Our client is an established institution in Ireland who are moving into a new phase of ecommerence and digital business strategies. We are seeking 2 x graduate business analysts to support the Project Manager on a 6 month contract basis.
Candidates are required on an immediate basis, candidates with long notice periods unfortunately cannot be considered.
The salary for this role is 30k pro rata.
During this contract you will have the opportunity to apply for a permanent position within the department.
As a business analyst you will;
- Prepare, analyse and present key business metrics
- Analyse large datasets and produce new insights
- Run regular reports and present findings to management
- Identify trends and performance gaps in quality
- Identify corrupt data and trends
- Data mining and modelling
- Provide cross functional analytical reports
- A level 8 qualification in Business/Data Analytics
- High quality organisation and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work within a team
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel skills
- Experience using Oracle
- Programming skills (XML, VBA, SQL, Python) is strongly desired
- Ability to plan and meet tight deadlines
If you meet the requirements and are available immediately, please send your CV to Ellen Blehein today via the enclosed link