This well established and leading real estate organisation are currently recruiting for a Front of House Receptionist to join their growing and expanding team
As the first point of contact for their customers and clients they require a warm, friendly, energetic person to meet and greet all who arrive into our reception. All enquiries both face to face and on the phone to be dealt with in an efficient manner with. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Experience in a corporate environment a must.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Managing Reception Area
- Answer the telephone and filter calls, take accurate messages and deal with general enquiries; flagging critical items and messages.
- Take and relay messages via email
- Greet persons entering the building and notifying people of clients in reception
- Direct queries from the public to the teams
- Receive deliveries and inform relative parties
- Book meeting rooms within the company for scheduled appointments
- Post - sort in the morning / bring to post box in the afternoon
- Carrying out all reception duties as outlined by the Office Manager.
- Responding to all queries and requests in an appropriate and timely manner.
- General admin support duties for the company
- Order stationary supplies
- Log maintenance building queries
- Logging enquiries on CRM system
- Marking up documents, typing, copying, scanning and printing.
The Successful Candidate Will Have the Following Attributes
- Excellent verbal and written English is essential
- At least 2 years’ experience in a busy administrative role on Reception
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise and multi task
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Confidentiality is paramount
- Consistently high standards of customer service and team-work
- Must have very confident communication manner & can-do attitude
- Strong organisational skills and an aptitude for details are essential.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Applications (word and excel) and Outlook systems is a necessity with strong accurate typing skills
- Experience with appointment booking systems would be a distinct advantage.
Full Time Role Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Salary €28,000-€30,000. Please send your CV via the web link