My client is looking for a Financial Technology Advisor to join their team on a 3 year contract, based in Dublin 2.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing and very well-known public sector body.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and winning new financial technology investment opportunities from new target and existing clients; designing, developing and updating the financial technology value proposition and associated content; partnering with and influencing stakeholders in Ireland to develop a competitive fintech ecosystem and operating environment.
- To own the FinTech agenda and to be a thought leader in this space.
- Develop a Financial Technology strategy and the initiatives required to implement this strategy in the marketplace;
- Work closely with the Global team in identifying and winning Fintech investments;
- Undertake the research and analysis to identify new investment opportunities both at sectoral and company level and to develop and deliver value propositions aimed at converting these opportunities ;
- Build relationships with key influencers and decision makers within client companies, the University Research and Technology Centre communities and other Fintech partners in order to secure new investments;
- Work with colleagues based in Ireland and overseas, supporting them with Fintech domain knowledge and direct marketing assistance;
- To support and work with others on organisational initiatives that further enhance the conversion of investment opportunities;
- To contribute to the development of marketing materials and presentations;
- To evaluate and present investment proposals to the Board and Internal Committees;
- As appropriate, to participate and represent the business on external Industry committees;
- To deliver key tasks by ensuring dignity, respect and equality are applied in the workplace;
- A relevant third level Technology qualification and/or relevant technical business experience;
- Strong experience working in a financial technology management role;
- Knowledge of the financial technology space is essential. This may include:
- knowledge of the use of technology within traditional financial services organisations
- experience of how technology is now being viewed as a strategic asset for financial services companies
- knowledge of new financial service business models that are being created by technology
- This role will require some international & domestic travel and flexible working hours;
If you are interested in this role and meet the requirements then please apply with your CV.