New vacancy // This pre-eminent firm is seeking to make an appointment at senior associate or partner level in their highly regarded Financial Regulation team.
This team provides practical, commercial and strategic advice to a wide variety of domestic and international institutions on their obligations under Irish and EU financial services law and on Central Bank requirements. This firm have had great success interviewing and onboarding new employees over the last few months.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Advise on scope of regulation and licensing as well as on-going compliance with Central Bank requirements and regulatory obligations.
- Advise Irish credit institutions in respect of the Central Bank of Ireland’s tracker mortgage examination and other regulated entities in respect of Central Bank investigations and enforcement.
- Consider new financial services products and impact of regulation.
- Deal with regulatory approvals, notifications and Brexit planning.
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland or England and Wales;
- 5+ years relevant experience;
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and legislation such as Central Bank Codes of Conduct and legislation, MiFID II, AIFMD, CRD IV, PSD2, Solvency II, and IDD;
- Excellent communication and research skills;
- A team player who can work with different teams and lawyers across the firm; and
- Ambition to work in a growing, top tier international firm.
Contact Michelle Nolan in Lex Consultancy for more information.
Assisting lawyers in their job search for almost 17 years.