This leading global Insurance organisation are currently seeking a seeking a Complex Financial Lines Claims Manager to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be a proven leader with experience within Financial Lines claims who will lead a team of adjusters and ensure a timely, efficient, and quality service is provided to our customers through the pro-active management of claims.
The role will require you to provide strong technical support and sound claims handling judgement to adjusters to ensure outstanding customer service at all times.
You will be responsible for talent development through the setting of clear goals and objectives for team members; providing performance feedback at monthly 121s and to participate in the performance review processes in accordance with company standards.
- Handling a small portfolio of some of the most complex cases within team, which may include some Major Loss claims
- Supervising the handling and investigation of a cross section of Financial Lines claims
- Allocation of new claims whilst managing existing work flow of existing claims within the team
- Nurturing talent by setting clear objectives, priorities and performance standards and ensuring that employees have the skills, knowledge and resource to perform their roles
- Measuring compliance with best practice, service and communication through system reporting and internal file audits
- Acting as gatekeeper for all external solicitor/adjuster instructions. Ensure that litigation budgets are set and adhered to and set a tone that we are exiting from cases in a timely and cost-efficient manner
- Critically reviewing all general office expenditure to ensure compliance with approved budget guidelines
- Closely liaising and working with the profit centre to review claims issues and underwriting initiatives
- Working with claims account managers and business development managers in order to promote good working practices and relationships with policyholders
- Acting as the first contact point for any customers complaints relating to the team and ensuring these are handled efficiently by focusing on the principle of treating customers fairly
- Promoting good file maintenance and record keeping within the department
- Continually develop and update knowledge/understanding of Regulatory requirements and their impact on claims adjusting.
What we’re looking for:
- A strong technical knowledge of Financial Lines claims
- Previous experience managing a Financial Lines Claims Team or Legal firm experience desirable (Minimum experience 5 years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- A capable planner who can demonstrate sound judgement and innovation
- A legal qualification is preferable.
Salary €70,000-€80,000 doe plus bonus & excellent bens package.
To apply for the role please email in your CV via the web link