Our client a professional services company based in Dublin 2 are looking to recruit a Financial Data Analyst to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to gain corporate experience.
Hybrid working environment available
Your duties will include:
- Designing and implementing dashboards and reports in PowerBi
- Creating new reports and dashboards within their management system
- Setting up scheduled reports that allow for automated distribution of reports.
- Working with the Finance team and other stakeholders, in identifying reporting requirements
- Improving the speed of real-time and point in time reporting
- Ensuring report output, is accurate, timely and meets the needs of end users.
- Working with IT SQL DBA to implement system improvements.
- Assisting with monitoring our backups and participate with ongoing DR planning.
In order to be considered for this position, you must have the following experience/education:
- Degree in Data Analytics
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerBi
- 4 year’s relevant experience in a demanding environment
- A strong understanding of database concepts and fundamentals
- Familiar with hardware and system administration concepts on MS Windows environment
- Self-motivated with good problem-solving skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please forward your CV to Jo McAndrew today