At Lex Consultancy we are seeking to recruit a recently qualified, Big 4 trained accountant to take up a pivotal role in the strategic operations of a global organisation with offices in Dublin 18.
If you are seeking a move to industry and a position with an strategic and analytical focus, then this could be the role you have been waiting for!
Working within this organisation's Operations and Strategy team the purpose of this position will be to support the business with planning and analysis to drive intelligent, commercial outcomes. To be successful in your application you will be an Excel whiz, you will LOVE financial reporting, be tech savvy and get excited about streamlining and maximising internal systems.
Does this sound like you? Here are some of the key responsibilities of the role:
- Continuously improve finance systems & processes through the execution and support of key finance projects
- Identify & drive efficiencies in financial reporting & analysis ecosystem
- Assessment of financial impacts for execution of projects – e.g. FX, VAT invoicing requirements etc
- Assist Finance Project Manager in the assessment, upgrade, implementation & metric tracking of third-party providers
- Support Finance team on day-to-day operational use issues for Finance & Third-Party Systems, ensuring resolution of issues & future optimisations considered
- Regular review of third-party reporting & reconciliations for accuracy, completeness & continuous optimisation potential
- Lead education & support to wider business on the roll-out & operation of new business processes (e.g. expenses)
- Create and review improvement project KPIs for projects to ensure ongoing management of improvement successes and/or remediation points
- Administration, user management, ongoing performance tracking, and optimisation of Finance & Business systems & interfaces
- Continuously look for optimisation potential projects to present to Finance Project Manager, ensuring ongoing improvements for the Finance team’s service provision
- Actively participate and take ownership of ad-hoc projects as required
The successful candidate will join a growing, global organisation with modern offices in Dublin 18. With an environment that supports a work/life balance and promotes continuous learning, this will be an excellent opportunity for a recently qualified accountant seeking their first industry position. A competitive salary with super perks will also be on offer.
Click the apply button to send your cv today. If you would like to hear more, please call Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy on 01 6633030.