Our client is an international professional services organisation with a leading presence in it's field.
They are currently seeking to recruit a qualified accountant to join their finance team taking up the position of Financial Analyst.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Project Manager, in this role you will be a key member of the finance team and will work to enhance the underlying processes required to deliver optimum financial control and reporting accuracy.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the ongoing development of the firm wide main business system over the next 12 months
- Working as a key member of the team responsible for the design, development and implementation of a new firm wide Business Intelligence System
- Playing a key role on miscellaneous Finance IT projects and system enhancements
- Being the point of contact with internal IT on the business practice management system
- Driving and maintaining monthly reports to provide analysis against agreed operational KPIs from departmental to individual fee earner level
- Working closely with the financial accounting team to provide detailed operational financial analysis to support business units
- Assisting the financial accounting team with various presentations and reporting requirements
- Supporting the Finance team with any ad hoc reporting, projects and information requests as required
To be considered for this role, applicants will meet the following requirements:
- You are a newly / recently qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA)
- You work efficiently and productively in a multi-tasking environment and deliver results to strict deadlines
- You have strong IT skills and system implementation experience
- You are analytical and a problem solver
Please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link.
This permanent position will offer a very competitive salary, excellent benefits and very supportive working environment.