Salary €55,000 to €72,000 DOE
Excellent benefits and generous annual leave
Remote working flexibility
My client, an international leader in the accountancy, audit and advisory sector, are seeking strong candidates to join their CFO Advisory team in either a Manager or Assistant Manager capacity. This team specialises in supporting clients in delivering accounting and regulatory change and in implementing finance transformation. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant with experience in financial services to be part of an ambitious and growing team.
- Work with client financial and regulatory reporting teams to help deliver financial information and to improve reporting processes;
- Research and resolution of technical accounting and/or regulatory issues;
- Assist in providing technical support to ad-hoc accounting and regulatory queries from clients and internal staff in other service lines and across EMEIA;
- Assist clients with the implementation of new or revised accounting standards such as IFRS 17, GAAP conversions and regulatory change such as Solvency II;
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of engagements including financial transformations;
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress;
- Assist in developing finance change client solutions;
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery; and
- Build strong internal relationships within Assurance and across other service lines.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with an undergraduate degree in accounting or another relevant discipline;
- Minimum 3 years of experience either as an auditor for a public accounting firm (with exposure to financial services), and/or industry experience within banking, aircraft leasing, wealth and asset management or insurance;
- Excellent project management skills with experience in finance transformation advantageous;
- Excel Macro Programming experience desirable but not a prerequisite;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships;
- A dedication to teamwork and leadership; and
- Integrity within a professional environment.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary €55,000 to €72,000 DOE;
- Generous annual leave;
- Flexible and remote working opportunities;
- Health insurance contribution;
- Pension plan (employer matching up to 7%);
- Free gym membership in eligible gyms; and
- Excellent learning, development and progression opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please apply via the link below.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.