This prestigious and top brand Real Estate organisation are recruiting a Financial Accountant to support their finance team and board. This exciting role has opened due to company growth, and we are seeking a hard-working finance professional to join the team on a permanent full-time basis.
Day to day – what the role looks like:
- Reporting to the Financial Controller/Chief Financial Officer.
- Perform in line with agreed company and departmental KPI’s.
- Ownership of monthly/year end close including balance sheet reconciliations and P&L reviews with in-depth variance analysis.
- Preparation of monthly company management accounts and board packs.
- Preparation of departmental management packs.
- Preparation of company and departmental budgets.
- Assist in the monitoring and reporting of companywide financial KPI’s.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly payroll.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register.
- Cash flow management schedules preparation and analysis.
- Ensure the integrity of the financial records through effective control.
- Play an active role in the ongoing development and improvement of internal controls across the business.
- Managing the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Managing the annual company audit process.
- Meeting key deadlines in an efficient and competent manner.
- Preparation and filing of VAT/PAYE and other tax returns.
What you will need to apply:
- Newly qualified accountant or ACA/ACCA/CIMA finalist with minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Excellent analytical and reconciliation skills.
- Experience in industry with Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Experience in budget preparation.
- Experience in Tableau / COGNOS / Business Objects or similar desirable.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, MS Word, Access).
- Assertive but diplomatic.
Salary €45,000-€55,000 plus bonus & bens package
To apply for this role please email in your CV via the web link