Financial Accountant required for International Construction Company based in D22.
This is a specific purpose contract of 9/12 months.
This role is based in their head office in Clondalkin, Dublin 22 with the option to work remotely on a hybrid basis. Interviews are being held remotely and immediate start is required.
You will report to the financial controller, the successful candidate will be working within the Irish construction team.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, overhead reports, balance sheet reconciliations and supporting schedules
- Preparation and posting of journals
- Cash reporting
- Tax compliance - VAT, PAYE, RCT
- Completion of statistical surveys (CSO, Enterprise Ireland)
- Assist with forecast and budgets
- Assist with the external audit process. Liaising with external auditors and resolving queries in a timely fashion
- Provision of financial support to the wider business as needed and ad hoc projects as required
- Professional accounting qualification (par qual accountants will be considered)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build teamwork and cooperation among individuals and departments
- Be dependable, reliable and follow through on commitments, producing timely work to required standards or higher
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Understand and perform a variety of accounting tasks
- Demonstrate a higher proficiency with MS Excel
- A broad knowledge and understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Construction or property experience preferred
- Competitive salary DOE
- 26 days annual leave
- Hybrid working options
- On site parking (free)