My client, an international leader in the accountancy, audit and advisory sector, are seeking strong candidates to join their CFO Advisory team in either a Manager or Assistant Manager capacity.
This team specialises in supporting clients in delivering accounting and regulatory change and in implementing finance transformation. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant with experience in financial services to be part of an ambitious and growing team.
- Work with client financial and regulatory reporting teams to help deliver financial information and to improve reporting processes;
- Research and resolution of technical accounting and/or regulatory issues;
- Assist in providing technical support to ad-hoc accounting and regulatory queries from clients and internal staff in other service lines and across EMEIA;
- Assist clients with the implementation of new or revised accounting standards such as IFRS 17, GAAP conversions and regulatory change such as Solvency II;
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of engagements including financial transformations;
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress;
- Assist in developing finance change client solutions;
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery; and
- Build strong internal relationships within Assurance and across other service lines.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with an undergraduate degree in accounting or another relevant discipline;
- Minimum 3 years of experience either as an auditor for a public accounting firm (with exposure to financial services), and/or industry experience within banking, aircraft leasing, wealth and asset management or insurance;
- Excellent project management skills with experience in finance transformation advantageous;
- Excel Macro Programming experience desirable but not a prerequisite;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships;
- A dedication to teamwork and leadership; and
- Integrity within a professional environment.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary €55,000 to €72,000 DOE;
- Generous annual leave;
- Flexible and remote working opportunities;
- Health insurance contribution;
- Pension plan (employer matching up to 7%);
- Free gym membership in eligible gyms; and
- Excellent learning, development and progression opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please apply below