Finance Manager....Up to €60k...... .Permanent Stand Alone Role......City Centre location......Dynamic and fast paced working environment
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a boutique executive search consultancy with offices based in Dublin City Centre.
This growing, dynamic organisations requires a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic accounting professional seeking a busy stand-alone accounts manager role.
The successful candidate will become an integral part of the management team and become a trusted advisor assisting in aspects of the organisation's operations.
Applicants will be confident in carrying out the following duties:
- Responsible for all day to day finance related matters
- Develop and have ultimate ownership and responsibility for all financial reporting and all MI
- Provide accurate monthly management accounts including variance analysis for different teams
- Manage monthly payroll and VAT
- Oversee credit control and invoicing
- Build key internal and external relationships with staff and suppliers, managing key business relationships
- Manage annual budget with monthly actuals and regular reviews
- Manage cash flow with regular and accurate forecast models
Interested candidates will meet the following requirements:
- A qualified or part- qualified accountant with 3 years proven work experience in an SME sized business
- You will have the ability to exercise control and compliance while standing over your own opinions and give advice to the leadership team
- You will be a problem solver who is self-propelled to arrive at a solution and deliver it with flair and energy
- You will have a general interest in business and a strong commercial awareness appreciating the needs of a business both from a revenue and operations perspective
- You will enjoy learning and developing new skills and have a can-do attitude
This is an excellent opportunity that will give the right individual an opportunity to instantly add value and take ownership of the role as the organisation continues to expand. Interested applicants should send a copy of their cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed.
This is a permanent position that will offer a salary in the region of €50,000 - €60,000 depending on experience. Flexibility on hours/a 4 day week will be considered for the right candidate.
Immediate interviews will be held.