This top tier law firm are currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Associate to join their project finance team for a 12 months fixed term contract. Reporting to the Finance Manager.
• Billing technician support
• Time write off and adjustment
• Application of and adjustment of bills for VAT
• Managing the Billing Inbox
• eBilling - uploading invoices to eBilling Portals
• Posting outlay expenses
• Processing of electronic fund transfer (EFT) payments
• Creation / preparation of journals for posting to the accounting system (using Excel)
• Cashier support
• Reviewing and approving expenses within the Firm's Expense Management System (Chrome River)
• Reviewing and posting Invoices to the accounting system
• Responding to vendor queries
• General office duties as required
• 2 years previous Accounts experience within a professional environment
• Proficient in Excel
• Previous general accounting experience
• Bright, hard-working and ambitious
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Working to strict deadlines
• Relevant 3rd level qualification
Hours Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:30pm. Due to Covid 19 this role will be based working from home initially and reviewed accordingly.
Salary €32,000 plus hols and bens. Lovely opportunity for the right candidate. Please send me your CV via the web link.