My client, a leading law firm that has offices in Dublin's Docklands is seeking to recruit a Finance Assistant to join their busy finance department. Offering a competitive salary, this is a 12 month contract with a view to permanency and attractive career progression may be on offer for the right candidate.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Finance or Business graduate to take the first step in their finance career. Interviews will be taking place next week.
The role will report to the Business Support Manager and the duties of the role will include:
Provide support and assistance to Partners, Solicitors and PA's in all aspects of billing and time recording.
Carrying out these duties will entail:
- Preparation and processing invoices and associated documentation
- Checking invoices thoroughly before sending to Partners/Solicitors
- Dealing with telephone enquiries relating to billing
- Ensuring rates are properly applied in the system.
- Client and other ad hoc reporting
Assisting in the completion of audit confirmation letters. This will involve:
- Maintaining a log of all audit confirmations received on a daily basis.
- Running the relevant reports in the Practice Management System and interpreting this Information.
- Preparation of the template for sign off by Partner and subsequent follow up.
- Returning the signed audit confirmation to the Client/Auditor.
- Ensuring all hard/ soft copies are filed appropriately.
- Provide assistance to finance department as required
- Ad hoc administration: photocopying, filing
The ideal candidate will have:
- 0-2 years’ experience in a finance related role is desirable but not essential.
- Strong customer focus
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and as part of a team
- Strong PC application skills
- Well-developed organisational and administration skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Effective time management skills
If you meet the requirements outlined above please apply with your most recent CV. For further information or queries please contact Amy Maguire on 01 6633030