This Public Sector body is seeking to appoint a person on a permanent basis at Executive Officer grade in the role of Facilities Executive. The salary on offer is €31,384 and there are 23 days annual leave.
The successful applicant will support Front of House and Facilities team functions, including identifying system improvements and as a first point of contact for calls, visitors, staff and the organisations functions. The successful candidate will be required to work fully onsite in Dublin 2.
Closing date for applications is Thursday August 18th at Noon. Interviews to be held week commencing August 22nd/29th.
Key responsibilities will include:
- The successful candidate will support delivery of Front of House services incl. main switch call handling, and processing incoming and outgoing deliveries, purchase orders and invoicing.
- Support coordination of the centralised meeting, desk and car booking systems.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of quality improvement projects and annual business plan objectives as assigned.
- Maintain logs and other reporting systems, supporting the development of customer experience, general operations and services.
- Actively support facilities operations including health and safety procedures.
- Ensuring adherence to purchase ordering and invoice requirements.
- Arrange, schedule and support internal and external meetings and take meeting notes as required.
- Front of House /Reception cover from time to time.
- Any with other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Required qualifications and experience
- 1-year minimum experience in an administrative/ customer facing role is essential and 2-years is desirable.
- Facilities/ operations experience is desirable
- H&S experience is desirable however not essential (training may be provided)
- Experience and skills using Microsoft Office essential
- Database exposure desirable.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to adapt style for different audiences.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Ability to engage across multiple communication platforms (e.g., Zoom, phone, email).
- Highly organised with attention to detail in managing tasks and information.
- A self-starter, able to work independently and use initiative
- Ability to flex and adapt to changing demands, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.
Please submit your cv to Anne Marie in Lex Consultancy