Lex Consultancy is recruiting for a Facilities Administrative Coordinator to join our client’s Facilities Team. You will mainly be based in the Dublin City office, but you will be required to travel to other offices in Ireland.
There is a competitive salary and a full suite of benefits on offer with this position.
- Assisting in co-ordinating and managing the Planned Preventative Maintenance visits throughout Ireland offices.
- Monitoring budgets & costs for the department, processing invoices and the issuing of purchase orders.
- Support the Facilities Administrator in duties such as keeping reports, quotes and schedules up to date.
- Co-ordinate contractors’ on-site activities to ensure that the tasks are performed and completed successfully.
- Carrying out daily building walks, generating reports, tasks and photos on findings.
- Assist on small projects throughout the Dublin office as well as the involvement in the part-taking and co-ordination of in-house events.
- Take service calls and be active on the internal facilities helpdesk.
- Being vigorous in health and safety tasks and assisting in coordinating actions with other departments.
- Limited travel within the Republic of Ireland and after-hours commitments needed which is shared amongst the team.
- Safety – Ensure the Ireland premises and grounds are safe for staff and exceed the H+S safety standards and requirements. Scrutinise any occupational accidents to ensure facilities are continuously made safe.
- Ensure a safe and clean facility across the site. Ensure all works are undertaken in line with Environmental and H+S legislation.
- Work closely with the Environmental Health and Safety Department to ensure that all relevant environmental and safety requirements in the premises are met.
- Management of the hard and soft services into the building and management of the associated contractors, including janitorial, cleaning and security providers.
- Budget management and ensuring effective and timely communication with regards to planned works.
- Put plans in place to ensure the premises are run efficiently and costs are kept to a minimum.
- Assist in the management of the print room, reception, local stores and general operatives task lists.
- Purchasing support of all stationary, supplies and facilities equipment to ensure service levels, performance and value for money.
- 3+ years in a facilities environment with a drive towards further career progression.
- A willingness and positivity to learn on the job and integrate into an already established facilities team.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills.
- A good communicator, both verbal and written.
- Excellent inter-personnel and time management along with the ability to be self-driven in achieving task completions.
- Good decision-making skills with the ability to solve reactive problems.
If you want to work within a dynamic, fast paced, professional environment in a hands-on role then please send through your application to Rebecca O’Connor in Lex Consultancy.