Executive Assistants required for permanent opportunities by Global Professional Services Organisation in Dublin 2.
Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience and have the aptitude to deliver solutions and support to stakeholders in this fast-paced environment.
The permanent positions available are hybrid (3 day wfh and 2 days onsite). Salary on offer €40,000-€48,000
The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for high level executives. They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive's behalf. Lastly, this individual should be able to draft documents and help the executive with any necessary meeting preparations.
- Calendar management for executives
- Aid executive in preparing for meetings
- Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of executives
- Draft slides, meeting notes and documents for executives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please submit your cv to Anne Marie in Lex Consultancy