This leading Professional Representative Body are currently recruiting for an Events Administrator & Coordinator to join their team
Reporting to one of the Senior Management team
In this Role you will:
- Oversee the development and delivery of the Local Organisation and wider organisation event (live and virtual) calendar
- Responsible for event production, stakeholder management, general logistics and support to all delegates
- Creation of event content and management of the online booking process using Institute booking platforms
- Delivery of event communications campaign
- Liaison between the Local organisation representatives and the Institute.
- First point of contact and support for event queries from members
- Financial management – event budgeting & ticket sales
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Experience of developing and delivering events
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced level of numeracy and literacy
- High level of IT skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook and Database Management
- Be a good team player
- Have an ability to take initiative and work on your own
This is a full-time and permanent role. Hybrid role 3 days WFH and 2 days office based. As this is an Events role there will be an element of flexibility required.
Salary €45k-€50k plus bonus & benefits
To apply please email in your CV via the web link.