Part-time Events Administrator (3 day week) required for Professional Body in Dublin 1
This leading professional body are currently seeking to recruit an Events Administrator to join their busy team. Reporting directly to the Head of Events:
In this role you will
- Support the Events Manager in the delivery of all department activity including the annual CPD series
- Assist with the full life cycle of all (live or virtual) events – development, planning, delivery and feedback.
- Manage the departmental inboxes - overseeing responses to all member communications received and ensuring a timely and accurate resolution of issues
- Work with and support Local Council initiatives including the administration of our online booking tool and relevant financial payments.
- Oversee administration of our technical training programme.
- Support the Events Manager in the development and delivery of the Conferral Ceremonies.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to ensure they have the relevant content to support the promotion of events to our members.
- Attend events where necessary and assist with the project management of same.
Knowledge and Experience
- Self-starter with high motivation.
- Excellent communication skills – dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Advance proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint and Outlook
- Shows a high level of attention to detail
- Good time management and ability to priorities projects
Hours 9-5, 3 days per week. Salary €25k-€30k pro rata. Immediate Start
Permanent role with lots of scope to expand this role further and develop your career within the organisation.
To apply for this role please send your CV via the web link