The Courts Service is currently planning one of the most substantial digital transformation programmes in the State. The appointed Enterprise Architect (AP grade) will play a crucial role. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to shape the digital roadmap for the Courts Service.
Full details are listed in the Candidate Information Booklet linked on www.lexconsultancy.ie/Clients/Courts/. Please ensure that you have downloaded and read the Candidate Information Booklet prior to applying for this position.
Salary: The salary scale for the position (rates effective from 1st September 2019 under PSSA 2018 - 2020) the appointee will be placed at the first point of the salary scale of an Assistant Principal €67,659 per annum. In certain circumstances, different conditions may apply for existing civil or public servants. Otherwise, it is non-negotiable.
In addition, there is a 30 days annual leave entitlement. This is a permanent and pensionable post located in Smithfield, Dublin 7.
Interviews will be conducted remotely via video link commencing mid-June.
Closing date for applications is 12.00 noon on Friday, 5th of June 2020.
- Proven track record of 5 or more years’ experience of Enterprise Architecture
- Have led or supported in a substantial way the creation of an Enterprise Architecture function
- Experience and knowledge across various technology stacks and solutions is preferable rather than a pure specialist in one technology areas (i.e. Infrastructure for example)
- Bespoke development, including modern software architectures and development practices
- Understanding of emerging technologies such as Robotics and Artificial Intelligence, supporting business teams in identifying innovation potential and potential of new technologies through technology pilots
- Good knowledge of the architectural roadmaps, alternative solutions and technology components across JBOSS, MySQL, Oracle, Alfresco, Microsoft Office365, Business World On, MS Biztalk, SQL Server / Apex BI Tools/ ODI
- Experience of organisation transformation underpinned by technology is desirable
- Design and change delivery to a modern digital stack with a strong focus on Service Orientated Architecture is desirable
- ICT strategy development
- Interoperability between systems and organisations
- Experience in the introduction, embedding use of standards such as TOGAF / IASA • Certification in a recognised architecture standard
Please apply via the link on the Lex Consultancy website by uploading your CV and Cover letter in ONE MS Word document. Applications received not in this format will not be accepted.