My client who are a leader in Property and Engineering are looking for an experienced data analyst to join their growing Energy and Sustainability team.
Working within the team you will be required to research and analyse information for regular reports on the energy consumption of properties as well as supporting bespoke research and delivery of information for key clients. You will also actively participate in enhancing research and identifying new areas of commercial opportunity for the business.
- Have responsibility over the data management system
- Review & analyse consumption patterns
- Verify data accuracies & inconsistencies
- Write reports on consumption at tenancy, property & portfolio level (using excel)
- Engage with clients & be key point of contact for sustainability data records
- Build effective relationships with external clients, through email and face to face meetings
- Third level qualification in Engineering, Science or Sustainability related field of study
- Experience in the energy industry is an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills, a high level of numeracy
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to Ellen Blehein today via the enclosed link.