The position is temporary/part-time for a period of 6 months. We are looking for a strong Education Administrator who can commit to 5 mornings per week.
Salary is €43,628 pro rata
The role initially will have to be based onsite 5 mornings per week for training purposes. Potential to work 2-3 day from home but cannot guarantee at this point.
Offices are based in South County Dublin, Blackrock area
Reporting to the Director of Education, Policy and Standards, the key responsibilities and duties include:
- Support the implementation of a digitised registration system within the organisation.
- Contributing to the successful running of the Education and Careers projects and associated business processes.
- Liaise with stakeholders in Higher Education Institutes to ensure the approval process for post graduate and under graduate courses runs smoothly and according to policy.
- Management and scheduling of department meetings including calendar management for the Directors and minute taking for committees.
- Monitoring department communications with stakeholders and develop relevant reports for the Directors.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of standards and requirements policies in the department.
- Assist in the development of organisational publications.
- Support the organisation of site visits in relevant organisations, to include organisation of bookings and writing of final reports.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate by way of application the following essential criteria:
- At least three years administration experience in a high through-put administrative process environment
- A working knowledge of GDPR
- A proven track record in supporting and developing strong customer service ethos.
- A demonstrable can-do attitude with a track record of going the extra mile to support project delivery
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including development of business reports
- Highly analytical and solution orientated
- Qualifications in management, education, lean six sigma, minute-taking, project management (or similar) is advantageous.
If you are interested and can commit to a contract for 6 months working mornings only, please forward your CV to Jo Mc Andrew today