Education Administrator – 12 mth Fixed-term contract – four day week
A leading membership organisation are recruiting for someone to join their education outreach team on a 12 month contract. This organisation plays a vital role in the lives of their members organising ongoing professional training, events and accreditation. This team is involved in the promotion of this sector to students and young people, encouraging them to choose a career in the area and supporting their interest in the sector.
This is a hybrid role with offices based in Dublin 4. As part of this position, you will interact with members, volunteers and young people. You will need to have very high level communication skills and be confident in selling the advantages of this sector.
In this role your duties will include:
- Planning and administration of key aspects of the outreach programme including a young people’s award.
- Identifying and building relationships with corporate partners.
- Assisting in the planning and coordination of their annual promotional activities.
- Promotion of events and competitions to schools, acting as point of contact throughout the event process for teachers and volunteers.
- Delivery of training to volunteers.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- A third level qualification in event management, education and/or engineering.
- Strong experience in digital marketing /social media.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, attention to detail and presentation skills.
- Some experience using a CRM or application system.
For consideration, please submit your CV today to Sarah in Lex Consultancy.