The Education Department is responsible for the design, development and delivery of educational programmes and the production of learning and testing materials for students, graduates, lecturers and examiners.
In this role you will
- Ensure that all education materials (e.g. syllabi, textbooks, PowerPoints, webinars, e-learning, study guides, exam papers and solutions, sample exam papers, etc.) to are up-to-date with market and regulatory requirements, user-friendly and comprehensive.
- Co-ordinate education projects, liaising with all parties involved e.g. authors, examiners, reviewers, other professional bodies, printers, lecturers etc. and managing these relationships to ensure that all Academic standards and delivery schedules are met.
- Apply all quality assurance standards to ensure all programmes and examination processes meet academic and National Qualifications Framework requirements in terms of standards and documentation.
- Compile and provide quality assurance checks on examination papers
- Keep up-to-date with industry and academic developments and standards in order to keep colleagues and management informed and to ensure continuous support to the Education Department.
- Liaise with contributors and subject matter experts to ensure deadlines are adhered to
- Through involvement in team meetings, contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the Education Department in the aforementioned ways.
- Support the process of continuous improvement through research and development. For example, contribute to research into testing methods to ensure continuous improvement in the examination process.
- Survey students on a regular basis and conduct analysis of outcomes
- Review all team procedures, forms, templates, work instructions, and other documentation relating to the operation of the ISO Quality Management System on an ongoing basis and update the Education Manager or QMS Business Lead on any required updates.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in educational material development in a comparable role.
- Self-starter with high motivation.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills with sound judgement to facilitate work with a wide range of individuals and groups.
- Demonstrated quality control experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient MS Office and Tech Skill
- Educated to degree level.
To apply for this role please send your CV via the web link.