Lex Consultancy have recently been briefed by a prominent Dublin law firm looking to secure an eDiscovery Technical Specialist for their in-house team.
This is a newly created position which involves spear heading the roll out of RelativityOne as a platform to their clients.
You will work closely with another eDiscovery Specialist and be involved in developing and supporting the eDiscovery and investigation service offering. Your primary responsibility to start with will be assisting with the roll out and embedding of RelativityOne project.
Other responsibilities after this will include:
- Assisting case teams leveraging their technology stack to deliver best in practice digital analysis.
- Development of repeatable, legally defensible workflows for technology initiatives to increase work efficiencies.
- Assisting the legal team and lawyers with identification and capture of data in a forensically sound manner.
- Devising and implementing protocols within the team to ensure the delivery of best practices.
- Identification of additional RelativityOne applications that they should on-board to deliver efficiencies to the firm and our clients.
We are interested in speaking with candidates with a strong background working with eDiscovery software and systems who have exceptional analytical and organisational ability.
For a confidential discussion on how Lex Consultancy can assist you in your next career move, please contact Jo Mc Andrew on 01633030.