Defence Litigation Solicitor required with EL/PL experience for a great job in a law firm in Dublin.
Fantastic work/ life balance is on offer with this firm. Work 9 - 5.30pm.
This international specialist insurance practice have instructed Lex Consultancy to assist them in recruiting a Solicitor to become part of their EL/PL team based in their Dublin office located in Dublin 2.
They are seeking to review applications from qualified solicitors with 2-4 years previous experience of working on personal injury disputes.
The successful applicant will clearly understand client requirements and provide practical answers to problems whilst ensuring best practice and technical accuracy at all times;
Be accountable for individual financial performance and ensure delivery of responsibilities within required time frames and to the highest standard possible;
Analyse risk and use sound judgement with decisions impacting on clients/practice area and anticipate both positive and negative consequences.
This firm is a believer in investing in their lawyers and consistently promote from within.
They are well known for their friendly, inclusive and collaborative culture and pride themselves on the work/life balance and flexible working opportunities they are able to offer.
- Managing a caseload of EL and PL claims on behalf of major insurers.
- Dealing with all the aspects of a claim from assessing liability, undertaking additional investigations, advising on appropriate reserves and reporting directly to clients in relation to same.
- Proactively litigating cases, to include drafting pleadings where appropriate, conducting settlement negotiations and briefing/attending counsel for trial.
- Maintaining management information on behalf of clients.
- Collation and management of key documents and papers relating to claims.
- Assuming responsibility for quality control and client protocol compliance on own caseload.
- Ensuring the consistent and accurate management of file handling within the firm's file handling protocols, including, billing, management of WIP etc.
- Utilizing a case management system.
- Handling confidential information in line with the firms security protocols.
Contact Michelle Nolan for full details.