Do you have a love for numbers and all things database related? Are you comfortable with using Excel on a daily basis? Then this is the role for you!
Our client based in Dublin 2 is looking for an administrator who has a head for figures, likes inputting data and working on different databases as well as using excel daily.
The role requires someone who is able to work independently whilst working as part of a team and supporting the office. And with an ability to adapt & be reactive in a fast paced environment.
Your new job:
- Inputting new client details onto software packages
- Creating and running Mail merges
- Running regular reports to excel & adapting them to specific requirements
- Setting up charges for clients, and running fee invoices & client statements
- Comparing data on software packages with excel documents
- Preparing various types of reports and large documents which involves formatting documents; collating data and binding when completed
- General office duties including typing, filing and scanning files & documents
As well as having a passion for figures and IT systems you should have;
- Good knowledge of systems and experience inputting data
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail
- A high proficiency in Excel & Word (you will be tested)
- A willingness to work hard and ability work on own initiative
- An ability to multitask
If you feel this is the role for you and you meet the above requirements, please send your CV to Leigh today!