Our client, a regulatory body located in Dublin 1, is seeking a Data Management Analyst to join their growing Data Governance and Data Management team.
This is a newly created role, reporting to the Data Governance Manager and assisting with the development and implementation of new data management standards and policies across the organisation. If you have minimum 3 years of experience in a role with exposure to data governance, then we would like to hear from you!
- Minimum 3 years of experience in either a data governance role or in a data analyst role with exposure to/involvement in data governance processes
- Experience in project management and/or process design
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organisation
- Third level qualification which included data, mathematical or statistical analysis is an asset but not necessary
- Starting Salary €52,700
- 28 Days Annual Leave
- Generous pension scheme
- Flexible start/finish times
- Central Dublin 1 location
- Excellent training, development and mentorship opportunities
- Tax Saver Travel Scheme/Cycle to Work etc.
How to Apply
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, please send your CV to Sophie Ward at Lex Consultancy, or reach out via phone at 01-663-3030 for a confidential discussion.