An International Professional Services firm with offices in Dublin 2 are seeking a Credit Controller to join their finance team and work in managing the Firm’s overall debt position and proactively reduce debt, whilst continuing to maintain and develop positive relationship with internal partners and clients.
- Hybrid role, attending offices in Dublin 2.
- Excellent benefits package which includes: 23 days annual leave, Health Insurance and Pension, Income Protection Insurance and Life Assurance, onsite gym etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicating with clients & partners in a proactive and professional manner
- Responding to internal and external queries
- Ensuring accurate data for timekeepers, matters, rates, and invoice data held within various systems for clients.
- Reviewing debtors with relevant stakeholders and dealing with follow up actions.
- Producing monthly and weekly reporting
- Assisting with the processing of bills as required
Experience & Background
- Relevant experience in Revenue Control / Billing / Credit Control in a law firm or similar professional service provider, ideally 1-2 years'.
- You have a high level of proficiency in MS office suite, in particular Excel
- You display an innate flair for detail and accuracy.
- You can accurately provide and analyze reports.
If you are interested in the above position, please contact Sarah Friel in Lex Consultancy.