This prestigious and top brand Real Estate organisation are recruiting an experienced Credit Controller to support their finance team. This exciting role has opened due to company growth, and we are seeking a hard-working finance professional to join the team on a permanent full-time basis.
Day to day – what the role looks like:
- Contacting customers to ensure timely collection of receipts via telephone, email and/or letter.
- Post and allocate debtor receipts.
- Reconcile unallocated receipts, assist in the production of bank reconciliations for all bank accounts.
- Maintenance and management of debtor accounts.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of invoices and credit notes.
- Filing of lodgements and statements.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliations of debtor accounts.
- Liaise and escalate any unresolved issues.
- Resolve and expedite any customer queries to facilitate payment.
- Deal with queries in an efficient and timely manner.
- Liaise with relevant departments regarding collection activities.
- Continuous review of collection procedures within relevant departments and implement policies that improve the collection of payments in advance of services.
- Perform in line with agreed company and departmental accounts receivable KPI’s.
What you will need to apply:
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Excellent analytical and reconciliation skills.
- Experience in property/property management industry is desirable.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, MS Word, Access).
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Assertive but diplomatic.
Full-time, permanent role. Salary €35,000-€40,000 plus bonus & bens. Fantastic role with plenty of scope for further career development and progression
To apply for the role please email in your CV via the web link