Our client, an Saas provider based in Dublin 12 are looking for an experienced Credit Control and Accounts Receivable executive to join their team to support over a Maternity Leave contract.
The role is currently working remotely but the successful candidate will be expected to work in the Dublin 12 offices on a flexible basis when restrictions are lifted.
Strive to reach Cash Collection and DSO Targets. Issue of monthly Invoices/Statements to customers. Resolve customer queries to facilitate payment. Performance of duties in accordance with best practices and company policies
- Ensure the debtor’s ledger is effectively maintained
- To reduce the DSO
- Proactive resolution of customer queries
- Monitor and communicate credit concerns to management
- Account reconciliations
- Invoice processing / Month End duties
- Preparation of consolidated invoices as part of special account requirements
- Forwarding on details to Credit Manager to start legal proceedings if debts are not paid within an agreed time.
- Liaise with sales and operations to resolve any invoice queries
- Send out copy invoices and statements when requested
- Act as integral part of the credit control team
- Assist with Ad Hoc Tasks for the Finance Team
- 2+ years experience working in credit control
- Finance based accounts course is desirable
- A professional and very dynamic person that can adapt to the ever-changing environment of the company
- Must be high energy and self-motivated and deliver on agreed commitments in a professional and timely manner.
- Excellent communications and relationship management skills
- Must be a team player, yet highly self-driven and ambitious
- Must have a financial understanding and have the ability to maximise margins.
- Ability to provide a great customer experience
- Strong organisational skills in order to deliver on customers’ expectations.
- Ability to set realistic individual objectives to drive departmental goals.
- High level of proficiency with computer systems such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent telephone manner
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to Ellen via the enclosed link.