My client, a leading international financial services organisation based in the IFSC are looking to recruit a Credit Controller to joining their expanding finance team.
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, this is a permanent position with a competitive salary and excellent benefit package on offer.
Duties of this role include:
- Contacting Clients for Payment:
- Use telephone, email, and letters of demand to ensure payment of bills:
- Keep a record of all communication with the customer using system platforms.
- Resolve all problems for clients, copy invoices, proof of services, credit notes, and liaise internally to progress any problems being handled by other departments.
- Facilitate bill negotiations with responsible Partners, and acquire appropriate signature approvals for reduced fees, payment plan agreements etc.
- Facilitate any means necessary to recover amounts outstanding.
- Managing Accounts Receivable Realisation:
- Ensure new client account information on the debtor is captured within AdEx.
- Instruct and liaise with collection agencies as required.
- Reporting and Transaction Processing:
- Utilise AdEx Collections module to track all outstanding amounts, drive internal collection behaviour (over 90 days), and provide management reporting.
- Provide Partner level AR and WIP reporting, and performance reports.
- Report outstanding issues and identify potential debtor problems early.
- Assist with AR and WIP write-offs, and review debt provision analysis.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in credit control ideally within a corporate/professional services environment
- A high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook is preferred
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- The ability to multi task and work within strict deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- A pro-active approach to completing the assigned work and delivering to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with a strong commitment to teamwork
- Good communication skills with an ability to interact professionally with staff at all levels of the organisation, both verbally and in writing
- Tact and diplomacy to deal with confidential matters
If you meet the requirements outlined above please apply with your most recent CV. For further information or queries please contact Amy Maguire on 01 6633030.