At Lex Consultancy we are currently recruiting on behalf of a professional services organisation with corporate Dublin City Centre offices. This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional Credit Control team and progress your accounting career in a supportive and dynamic working environment.
To be considered for this role you wills be a confident communicator and have the ability to build strong relationships and rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Communicating with clients
- Responding to internal and external queries
- Regular review of debtors with relevant stakeholders and follow up actions
- Identifying possible issues or concerns that may impede payment
- Implementation of action plans which ensure timely collection of debts
- Monthly and weekly reporting
- Assisting with the processing of bills as required
- Other ad hoc duties and project work as required
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- 1-2 years experience working in a similar role
- High levels of proficiency in MS office suite, in particular Excel
- A team player with a sense of urgency
- Flexible and able to prioritise competing demands
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
To be considered for this position, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review via the enclosed link.
This is a permanent position that will offer a salary in the region of €28,000 - €32,000 with an attractive suite of benefits.