Corporate Tax Manager
Our client are one of the world’s best known professional services firms with a presence in over 90 locations and a team in Ireland of over 600. For experienced professionals, working with this firm offers the opportunity to collaborate with and draw on the knowledge of over 45,000 colleagues across the globe. The Dublin office is located in the centre of town in easy reach of all public transport options and hybrid working is on offer.
This is an organisation whose focus is on staff development opportunities and ambitious growth across the tax department, and you could play a key role in this!
As their business grows they are looking to hire a Corporate Tax Manager to work with a wide variety of both Irish and international businesses in several different sectors. You will support clients at all stages of their development and in turn expand your own knowledge and experience across a broad spectrum of projects. To thrive in this role you will need to have excellent working knowledge of Irish tax legislation and experience in building successful client relationships.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with corporate clients to ensure payment and filing deadlines are met.
- Working as part of the management team to establish, maintain and develop the firm’s relationship with a wide portfolio of clients.
- Assisting clients with a variety of activities including succession plans, retirement planning, company acquisitions and sales.
- Training, developing and managing a team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- AITI and Accountancy qualification.
- 3-5 years’ experience with a minimum of one year post-qualification experience working in practice.
- Experience supervising and reviewing the work of junior team members.