We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator to join an international, not-for-profit organisation.
The role will be a work from home position initially, when restrictions are lifted, the organisation plan to work on a hybrid model split between working within the Dublin City Centre offices and working from home.
Competitive salary, great company culture and friendly working environment on offer.
- Assist with preparation of documents and creating agendas for board meetings
- Record minutes of meetings and subsequent preparation of minutes
- Working alongside the Company Secretary to prepare the annual return
- Support the CEO with administration support, arranging meetings etc
- Update and maintain the CRM system
- Correspond with external stakeholders and provide information of services and programmes
- Issue invoices to members
- Scheduling internal team meetings and preparing minutes from these meetings
- 2+ years experience in office support role involving minute taking and agenda creation (this is an absolute requirement, candidates without this experience unfortunately cannot be considered)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience of CRM system such as Salesforce is desirable
If your meet the requirements, please send your cv to Ellen via the enclosed link