Global law firm, that recently established a Dublin office is experiencing accelerated growth due to new business. Currently seeking to meet with lawyers with an expertise in corporate M&A and/or private equity work who have an desire to work in a grown up environment that can offer balance.
The Corporate team handles hundreds of M&A transactions each year. They act for numerous regional and international corporate and institutional clients.
Working as part of this market leading team, candidates will undertake a broad diet of work that will cover the firms core Corporate services including:
- Cross-border M&A (public and private), including:
o inception, planning and due diligence
o deal execution
o Post-merger integrations
o joint ventures
o growth by alternatives to M&A
- Capital Markets (equity and debt)
- Private Equity
- Investment Funds
- Venture Capital
- Corporate Governance
Candidates who have between 4 to 7 years PQE are likely to have the right level of knowledge and have gained the right level of experience needed to be able to undertake this role.
- Specialise in M&A and/or PE work
- Have strong technical skills, ideally with an international awareness and focus to their work
- Be able to demonstrate an excellent academic record and the ability to manage more junior lawyers
- Be able to create and deliver sustainable, high quality client service whilst also considering client’s wider business objectives
- Be keen to get involved in business development and help drive the Dublin practice forward
Contact Michelle Nolan in Lex Consultancy for further details.