Our client is currently seeking a diligent, dynamic and talented candidate to fill the role of Corporate Governance Manager.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Compliance and will be responsible for managing all corporate governance processes. The successful candidate will provide high quality service to stakeholders, within predetermined turnaround times and quality standards.
The main responsibilities \ duties associated with this role will include the following:
- Oversee and manage the compilation of reports and documentation from the business areas forming part of quarterly Board and sub-committee meeting packs and review for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure the corporate governance structure continuously meets regulatory requirements by keeping abreast of developments in corporate governance and compliance legislation
- Conduct regular review and update of key control documents forming part of the Company’s corporate governance framework.
- Proactively manage the ongoing maintenance and coordination of corporate governance processes, framework, registers, reports, documentation and timetables.
- Lead in the annual review of the company’s policies and update to ensure these are reflective of regulatory requirements and align to relevant group policies.
- Assist with other day-to-day tasks and projects as allocated by the Head of Compliance.
The ideal candidate:
- Significant year’s relevant experience in corporate governance in a life insurance or reinsurance environment.
- A relevant professional qualification would be would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Compliance experience is beneficial.
- In-depth understanding of the regulatory requirements, principles, structure and operation of corporate governance frameworks and all components.
- Assertive, self-motivated with the capacity to work autonomously, as part of a team and across teams.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach to work with a strong appetite to learn and develop.
- An ability to plan work, manage time effectively and ensure timely completion of all deliverables.
If you meet the above criteria, please forward your CV to Jo Mc Andrew or call 01 6633030 for a confidential discussion